Clear Inlet Filters
These Clear Polycarbonate Filters offer easy visual inspection of the filter element. At a glance, your maintenance staff can quickly see if the element is dirty or clogged. Why should you have these filters in your plant?
Why should you have these filters in your plant?
Clear Filters are installed “in line”
- No more piping issues with horizontal configuration.
- Easy to install into existing vacuum lines.
- When your vacuum process is turned off, no filtered particulates can fall into the pump.
- Significantly reduces the risk of a clogged element which can cause overheating, pump failure, and loss of production.
- No more interrupting your vacuum process to check the filter elements.
- Less maintenance time required for routine inspections.
Relief Valve Cyclonic Filter
Keep sawdust and particulates out of your pump to keep it running like new, worry free
The workplace can be a very dusty environment, especially in the woodworking industry. The new Becker Cyclonic Filter keeps the vacuum relief valve on your Becker Model VTLF/VXLF vacuum pumps from clogging with saw dust and particulates. Utilizing the new Becker Cyclonic Filter is a simple and cost effective way to prevent costly, premature vane wear or, worse yet, bearing failure.
Benefits of the Becker Cyclonic Filter
- Comes completely assembled and installs in seconds. Simply screw it in.
- One size fits all Becker VTLF/VXLF pump models.
- Operation is purely mechanical and once installed there is zero maintenance.
- No filter elements to change which saves money and downtime.
- One time purchase and will last the lifetime of the pump.