Becker Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump Oil
A superior substitute for Busch Vacuum Pump Oil, our pump oil is specifically formulated to withstand the harsh operating characteristics of rotary vane oil vacuum pumps. This brand of oil has low friction properties which minimize viscosity fluctuation and increases the performance and longevity of your oil vacuum pump.
Don’t settle for less than the top vacuum pump oil brand, Becker, for your Busch vacuum pump.
Becker Synthetic Oil
Full Synthetic Vacuum Pump Oil
• Standard initial charge in all Becker oil-flooded pumps
• Non-Detergent to protect against varnishing
• Contains anti-foam additives reducing heat, oxidation and wear
• Separates from water for easy removal and disposal
Becker Food Grade Vacuum Pump Oil
Ideally suited for food processing equipment. Meets USDA H1.
• NSF H1 rated and meets USDA H1 safety standards
• Formulated specifically for use in food processing
• Authorized for use in federally inspected meat, fish and poultry plants
Suitable for use in pumps from these manufacturers: Busch, Rietschle, Gardner-Denver, Dekker, Gast, Quincy, Travaini, Airtech. Not recommended for refrigeration or automotive applications.
Oil-Free Vacuum Pump & Compressor Grease
Becker bearing grease is specifically designed for dry running vane pumps. Other greases are not designed to stand up to the high heat generated by bearings in an oil-less vacuum pump or compressor.
Why you should choose Becker Grease
• Withstands the high temperatures generated by carbon vane pump bearings
• Resists moisture, oxidation, and aging
• Protects against corrosion
• Extends the intervals between services
• Covers a wide service temperature range from -5 °F to 302 °F
Available in 5 convenient sizes
• 45 Gram Grease Gun filled
• 8 Gram tube
• 45 Gram tube
• 400 Gram Zerk Gun Canister
• 1 Kilogram container
Bearings are the most vulnerable moving part in all rotating equipment. Why risk failures due to bearing overheating?