Becker Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump Oil
Becker Vacuum Pump Oil is specifically formulated to withstand the harsh operating characteristics of oil-flooded rotary vane vacuum pumps. Becker Oil has low friction properties which minimizes viscosity fluctuation and increases the performance and longevity of your vacuum pumps.
Use What We Use & Extend Your Warranty
Purchase a 5 gallon pail of Becker Vacuum Pump Oil when you order a new Becker Oil-Flooded Pump, and we’ll extend your warranty from 1 year to 2 years.
Don’t settle for less! Order Becker Vacuum Pump Oil today!
Becker Synthetic Oil
Full Synthetic Vacuum Pump Oil
• Standard initial charge in all Becker oil-flooded pumps
• Non-Detergent to protect against varnishing
• Contains anti-foam additives reducing heat, oxidation and wear
• Separates from water for easy removal and disposal
|3SVPO-100Q||1 Quart Bottle|
|3SVPO-100G||1 Gallon Bottle|
|3SVPO-100P||5 Gallon Pail|
|3SVPO-100D||55 Gallon Drum|
Becker Premium Synthetic Oil
Premium Synthetic Vacuum Pump Oil
• Fully Synthetic PAO (Polyalphaolefin) oil
• For extreme temperature applications
• Higher viscosity index, Lower vapor pressure
|3PSVPO-100G||1 Gallon Bottle|
|3PSVPO-100P||5 Gallon Pail|
|3PSVPO-100D||55 Gallon Drum|
Becker Vacuum Pump Flushing Oil
Flushing oil for cleaning sludged-up pumps.
• Used to flush old oil and sludge from the pump
• Helps prevent future varnish and sludge build-ups
• Extends the life of the pump and new oil
|3BFO-100G||1 Gallon Bottle|
|3BFO-100P||5 Gallon Pail|
|3BFO-100D||55 Gallon Drum|
Becker Food Grade Vacuum Pump Oil
Ideally suited for food processing equipment. Meets USDA H1.
• NSF H1 rated and meets USDA H1 safety standards
• Formulated specifically for use in food processing
• Authorized for use in federally inspected meat, fish and poultry plants
|3BFGO-100G||1 Gallon Bottle|
|3BFGO-100P||5 Gallon Pail|
|3BFGO-100D||55 Gallon Drum|
Suitable for use in pumps from these manufacturers: Busch, Rietschle, Gardner-Denver, Dekker, Gast, Quincy, Travaini, Airtech. Not recommended for refrigeration or automotive applications.
Oil-Less Vacuum Pump & Compressor Grease
Becker bearing grease is specifically designed for Becker dry running vane pumps. Other greases are not designed to stand up to the high heat generated by bearings in an oil-less vacuum pump or compressor.
Why you should choose Becker Grease
• Withstands the high temperatures generated by carbon vane pump bearings
• Resists moisture, oxidation, and aging
• Protects against corrosion
• Extends the intervals between services
• Covers a wide service temperature range from -5 °F to 302 °F
Available in 5 convenient sizes
• 45 Gram Grease Gun filled
• 8 Gram tube
• 45 Gram tube
• 400 Gram Zerk Gun Canister
• 1 Kilogram container
Bearings are the most vulnerable moving part in all rotating equipment. Why risk failures due to bearing overheating?