Becker Water Treatment Pumps vs. Busch Pumps
Searching for Busch Pumps? Consider a better alternative for water treatment pumps, Becker Pumps Corps.
Faster Production • Quieter • Cooler Running • Efficient • Durable • Better Customer Support
High-Quality Customer Service
No Questions Go Unanswered with Our Experienced, Knowledgable Staff
When it comes to our competition, you will not find a water treatment pumps manufacturer tougher to beat than Becker Pumps. That’s why we have a staff of dedicated employees who are continually striving to make Becker the most customer-friendly vacuum pump supplier in North America.
Becker has gone to great lengths to ensure that all of our customers will receive the highest quality pump in the world. We have offered a complete line of oil-flooded and oil-free rotary vane vacuum pumps, hook and claw technology as well as 100% oil-free regenerative blowers for more than 135 years.
Becker’s staff of inside sales and technical support is second to none. Each member of our Customer Service Team is factory trained and has an average of over 10 years’ experience working with Becker pumps. When you call, you will be connected in no time to a dedicated specialist who will help answer questions, solve problems, track shipments or input your orders.
Our staff of dedicated employees is continually striving to make Becker the most customer-friendly vacuum pump supplier in North America. Available to better serve all of our North American customers including those in Canada includes:
- On-line parts shop with overnight delivery of Becker Genuine replacement parts.
- Local, knowledgeable representatives.
- Live chat on our website operated by a highly responsive customer service department.
- Phone calls always answered by a “live” person.
- Experienced technical support.
- Fast turnaround time.
- Factory-trained in-house repair service.
- Large inventory of pumps and parts with same-day shipping available.
- Mobile Service – on-site maintenance program.
- Competitive pricing.
With 80 More Years of Experience than Busch Pumps
Becker pumps are manufactured in Germany and held to the highest standards in the industry. Each and every pump is quality tested to ensure maximum performance before being shipped. With an extra 80 years of experience, Becker vacuum pumps and systems outperform Busch pumps in many ways.
- Faster production. Becker Pumps have the fastest evacuation time in the industry. 7% Faster pump downtime than Busch vacuum pumps.
- Quieter. Becker Pumps are the quietest pumps in the industry.
- Cooler Running. Becker Pumps are the coolest running pumps, cooler than Busch vacuum pumps.
- Reliability. Becker pumps have proven reliability and require less maintenance than Busch vacuum pumps.
- Design. Smaller overall footprint than Busch vacuum pumps.
- Efficiency. More efficient CFM/Horsepower ratio than Busch vacuum pumps.
- Support. Responsive, knowledgeable customer service and technical support.
- Delivery. Becker has a complete inventory of all pump series and our routine replacement parts are available through our online store. We offer same-day shipment to anywhere in North America. No other pump manufacturer including Busch can make that claim.
With determination, continued developing technologies, and dedicated employees Becker has built a world-leading name for manufacturing superior performing vacuum pumps, compressors, and regenerative blowers. The most common industries employing (and that we serve) some type of vacuum pumps are Aerospace, Aggregates, Automotive, and Tire, Food Processing, Electronics, Environmental, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Laboratories, Paper, Printing, Waste and Water Treatment, and Vacuum Forming.
Aeration & Agitation – Becker Pumps Environmentally Friendly Solutions
Becker regenerative blowers and compressors deliver 100% oil-free air. With ZERO contamination to dirt and water, this is the solution for all aeration and agitation needs, including planting, cleaning or rinsing of tanks, aerating ponds, lagoons, and fish farms.
Large to small autoclaves, vacuum layup, composite/RTM/LRTM manufacturing are managed easily and efficiently with Becker pumps. Our pumps and multi-pump systems are compatible with every type of vacuum process in the industry, however, if your industry needs special requirements our engineers can tailor-design specifically for your process.
Vacuum Pumps for Maple Sugar Extraction
Offering a full range of vacuum pumps and accessories perfectly suited for use in maple sugar extraction. These units are specifically designed to be sturdy and durable with low maintenance and operating costs.
- Our pumps can handle from 1,400 taps to as many as 43,000 taps with a single pump.
- Buy direct from the manufacturer with special pricing for all maple sugaring customers.
Medical/Surgical & Industrial Central Vacuum Systems
Becker offers a myriad of vacuum pumps for the Medical/Surgical and Industrial fields. Visit our page dedicated to these fields to see which one best fits your industry requirements. Not quite sure which system your industry might need? Becker’s qualified technicians will assist you in selecting the appropriate medical/surgical vacuum pumps for your requirements. Becker has been Best in Class for three decades with our quality manufacturing of oil-lubricated and oil-free dry-running pumps. Additionally, Becker offers the only warranty offered in the Vacuum Industry.
- Over 3-decades of integrating the most reliable, efficient vacuum systems in the world.
- Vertical and horizontal systems that are expandable.
- NFPA compliant.
- If you are considering a Busch vacuum pump for your facility’s vacuum system, consult with our experienced support representatives. Let us show you why Becker is the better choice.
Printing and Paper Market
For our customers in the printing, packaging and paper industries we offer a full range of equipment and value-added services. From prepress, offset printing, flexographic printing, web printing. Including the fields of, converting processing, such as binding, folding, and die-cutting.
Woodworking and Plastic Router
We also offer a complete range of vacuum solutions for the woodworking and plastic market and router industries. Providing pumps for vacuum hold-down applications for CNC router tables is our specialty. Save energy and reduce operating costs with our spoil board applications that can be operated incrementally to match your production demand. You control the pumps needed for your specific application.
- Becker pumps are the most widely used vacuum hold-down pumps in the world.
- 4 options to support spoil board tables, pod tables, 2’x 2’ tables, and 10’ x 40’ tables.
- Integrated clear filter and relief valve.
- If you are considering Busch vacuum pumps for CNC hold-down, don’t! Talk to anyone in the woodworking industry or Becker customer support to find out why not.
Water Treatment Pumps
Whether you have a Conventional Activated Sludge System (CAS) or an Aerated Stabilization Basin (ABS), Becker Pumps has the precise solution for you to ensure maximum degradation.
Becker understands there are many diverse forms of vacuum packaging that requires pumps in the forming process. Regardless of what your packaging equipment handles be it paper, cardboard, corrugated, metal or plastic, Becker pumps will not only speed up your process and increase your productivity, as well as save you downtime and money. If your industry specializes in custom, contract, flexible, rigid, reusable or collapsible packaging, make sure your company is employing Becker pumps.
- Becker pumps SPEED-UP your packaging line production by 7% over Busch vacuum pumps.
- The new Booster optimizes your primary packaging line.
- Quieter, cooler Becker pumps improve the work environment for employees.
- If you are considering Busch vacuum pumps for primary or secondary packaging, contact Becker first. Let us demonstrate how we can improve the speed and reliability of your packaging line.
As you can see, from pump performance through customer service Becker v. Busch / A step ahead.
There are some worthy competitors of Becker to choose from, but when it comes down to buying water treatment pumps, no company gives you the personal attention necessary to keep your loyalty like Becker Pumps Corp.