Busch Vacuum Pump Alternative
Searching for a Busch Vacuum Pump alternative?
Faster Production • Quieter • Cooler Running • Efficient • Durable • Better Customer Support
Unparalleled Technology for more than 135 Years
Customers choose Becker over Busch vacuum pumps for faster production, quieter operation, durability, greater efficiency, and customer support. Becker has built a global reputation for innovation, performance and customer service. We offer a complete line of oil-flooded and oil-free rotary vane vacuum pumps, hook and claw technology as well as 100% oil-free regenerative blowers for more than 135 years.
Top eight reasons customers select a Becker pump over a Busch vacuum pump
Becker Pumps have the fastest evacuation time in the industry. 7% Faster pump downtime than Busch vacuum pumps.
Becker Pumps are the quietest pumps in the industry.
Becker Pumps are the coolest running pumps, cooler than Busch vacuum pumps.
Becker pumps have proven reliability and require less maintenance than Busch vacuum pumps.
Smaller overall footprint than Busch vacuum pumps.
More efficient CFM/Horsepower ratio than Busch vacuum pumps.
Responsive, knowledgeable customer service and technical support.
Becker has a complete inventory of all pump series and our routine replacement parts are available through our online store. We offer same-day shipment to anywhere in North America. No other pump manufacturer including Busch can make that claim.
No Questions Go Unanswered with Our Experienced Staff
Becker Pumps is a family-owned business. Since 1885, the Becker family has had a single focus, to design and manufacture the best vacuum pumps in the world. This includes a focus on continuous innovation and development to remain the better choice for vacuum pumps when compared to Busch vacuum pumps.
However, what really makes Becker Pumps Corp. stand out ahead of Busch and all other vacuum pump manufacturers is our Customer Service. Becker’s staff of inside sales and technical support is second to none. Each member of our Customer Service Team is factory trained and has an average of over 10 years’ experience working with Becker pumps. When you call, you will be connected in no time to a dedicated specialist who will help answer questions, solve problems, track shipments or input your orders.
Our staff of dedicated employees is continually striving to make Becker the most customer-friendly vacuum pump supplier in North America. Available to better serve all of our North American customers including those in Canada includes:
- On-line parts shop with overnight delivery of Becker Genuine replacement parts.
- Local, knowledgeable representatives.
- Live chat on our website operated by a highly responsive customer service department.
- Phone calls always answered by a “live” person.
- Experienced technical support.
- Fast turnaround time.
- Factory-trained in-house repair service.
- Large inventory of pumps and parts with same-day shipping available.
- Mobile Service – on-site maintenance program.
- Competitive pricing.
The Becker Line of Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps, Systems, Compressors and Blowers
|Oil-Flooded Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps||Oil-Free Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps||Hook And Claw Vacuum Pumps||Multi-Pump Systems||Booster||Low-Pressure Compressors and Blowers|
|Vacuum levels down to 29.9 inches hg.|
0.5 to 25 HP
Faster, quieter and cooler
|Cooler, quieter, more durable with lower maintenance|
100% oil-free operation
Air-cooled (no oil or water)
Efficient CFM per HP
|Efficient and quiet running|
Vertical and horizontal
Expandable up to six pumps
|Direct replacement for current booster increasing production by 7%|
Stainless steel frame available
Rotary vane compressors
- Stand-alone pumps and complete vacuum systems available.
- Available in both three-phase and single-phase electricity.
- Maintenance Alert Systems available.
Becker is the #1 choice of OEMs for Vacuum Pumps
- Optimized production. Becker delivers the fastest pump downtime in the industry.
- Proven performance and reliability that doesn’t negatively impact an OEM’s brand or reputation.
- The first vacuum pump manufacturer to offer IE3 compliance. All Becker pumps meet the new global premium efficiency motor compliance.
- Lower heat emission creates cooler work areas.
- The quietest operating pump.
- The highest efficiency CFM per HP.
- If you are considering a Busch vacuum pump for OEM equipment, talk to a Becker representative. Let us show you how we can improve the performance and reliability of your equipment.
Becker is the #1 Choice for Direct Replacements for a Busch Vacuum Pump
- If your Busch pump needs replaced, then it failed before your Becker pump would have in the same application. Rely on the durability and cool operation of a Becker pump for a longer-pump life.
- If you are considering Busch vacuum pumps for OEM equipment, talk to a Becker representative. Let us show you how we can improve the performance and reliability of your equipment.
A few of the industries that prefer Becker Pumps over Busch Pumps
Becker is the #1 Choice for Primary & Secondary Packaging
- Becker pumps SPEED-UP your packaging line production by 7% over Busch vacuum pumps.
- The new Booster optimizes your primary packaging line.
- Quieter, cooler Becker pumps improve the work environment for employees.
- If you are considering Busch vacuum pumps for primary or secondary packaging, contact Becker first. Let us demonstrate how we can improve the speed and reliability of your packaging line.
Becker is the #1 Choice for CNC Hold Down
- Becker pumps are the most widely used vacuum hold-down pumps in the world.
- 4 options to support spoil board tables, pod tables, 2’x 2’ tables, and 10’ x 40’ tables.
- Integrated clear filter and relief valve.
- If you are considering Busch vacuum pumps for CNC hold-down, don’t! Talk to anyone in the woodworking industry or Becker customer support to find out why not.
Becker is the #1 Choice for Vacuum Systems for Industry, Hospitals, and Surgery Centers
- Over 3-decades of integrating the most reliable, efficient vacuum systems in the world.
- Vertical and horizontal systems that are expandable.
- NFPA compliant.
- If you are considering a Busch vacuum pump for your facility’s vacuum system, consult with our experienced support representatives. Let us show you why Becker is the better choice.
Becker is the #1 Choice for Maple Sugar Extraction
- Our pumps can handle from 1,400 taps to as many as 43,000 taps with a single pump.
- Buy direct from the manufacturer with special pricing for all maple sugaring customers.
As you can see, from pump performance through customer service Becker v. Busch / A step ahead.
There are some worthy competitors of Becker to choose from, but when it comes down to buying vacuum pumps, no company gives you the personal attention necessary to keep your loyalty like Becker Pumps Corp.