OUTSIDE SALES MANAGER
Becker Pumps Corp is in need of an experienced Sales professional to grow and expand their presence in Oregon, Washington and Northern California. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. This position will work independently from a home office with support, resources and technical training from our headquarters in Ohio as well as from other sales personnel based throughout the United States.
Who We Are
Established in 1885, Becker Pumps Corp. is the leading manufacturer of vacuum pumps and compressors for over 130 years. Becker is well known in numerous industrial markets, including: printing, packaging, woodworking & CNC routers, aerospace, medical and general industrial manufacturing. The organization has realized significant growth with existing customers as well as entering new markets with new products and services.
Responsibilities and Duties
The selected candidate will have a strong background in selling industrial equipment, be self-motivated with the ability to work with little supervision and not be afraid of a challenging opportunity. This is a great opportunity for an individual with proven ability to independently develop new business, further increase repeat business and manage a sales territory. This customer-focused position will be responsible to:
• Establish and build relationships at all levels within a customer organization
• Generate profitable revenue growth through new and existing accounts
• Develop direct customer relationships
• Provide technical support to customers as needed
• Manage established accounts and develop new accounts
• Update client information in the company contact database
Qualifications and Skills
• Previous experience working in industrial sales
• Familiarity with rotating equipment or industrial automation preferred
• Overnight travel (up to 50%) as needed
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
• Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software
Compensation And Benefits
The compensation package includes a base salary, monthly commission and year-end bonus. Medical, dental and disability insurance, car allowance, cellular phone, laptop computer and expenses.
Candidates should send their resume to [email protected]