The Becker SE140X – H is an Advantage X – Extended-Life Oil-Less Rotary Vane Vacuum System. This sextuplex expandable vacuum system is designed for hospital, laboratory, and surgery center use. It features six Becker brand dry rotary vane vacuum pumps with 20,000 hour vane life, integrated filtration and safety relief valves. Pumps, air receiver and control panel are mounted to modular skids. All medical systems are NFPA 99 compliant and include all necessary redundancies.
Becker’s SE140X – H Advantage X sextuplex systems include:
- 6 Becker dry rotary vane vacuum pumps
- AMSE coded vacuum receiver with drain and bypass manifold
- Single point service for electrical and vacuum connections
- Integrated electrical panel with expandable system controls
- Optional external filtration canister
- 127.2 SCFM at 19in.Hg