VARIAIR SV Series
Becker VARIAIR SV Series single-stage regenerative blowers generate suction or pressure for a wide variety of industrial applications. These compact variable frequency compressors offer high performance in a quiet, contact-free environment. 100% free of oil and contact during operation, these pumps are low-maintenance and highly efficient.
The VARIAIR SV Series regenerative blowers come standard with:
- Integrated Inlet & Discharge Silencers
- Internal Inlet Filter (Some Models)
- Internal Vacuum Relief Valve (Some Models)
- VARIAIR speed controller
- Non-contact compression
- Compact design
- Inlet & discharge silencers
- Sealed bearings eliminate greasing
- Rubber foot or pedestal mount for versatile installation
- VARIAIR frequency inverter
- Significantly longer maintenance intervals due to a double filter surface
- Low operating and exhaust temperatures
- Quiet Operation
- Highly efficient IE3 motors in 11 different power ratings
- Exclusive clear filter/valve cover allows for fast visual maintenance inspection
- Exact volume flow due to variable speed operation
Product Information / Specifications
|Model||Open Flow SCFM||Maximum Pressure||Horsepower||Data
|VARIAIR SV 130/1||168||5.9 PSIG||5.4||view||view||view|
|VARIAIR SV 201/1||206||4.9 PSIG||5.4||view||view||view|
|VARIAIR SV 300/1||376||5.1 PSIG||10.1||view||view||view|
|VARIAIR SV 400/1||470||5.5 PSIG||29.5||view||view||view|
|VARIAIR SV 500/1||588||7.7 PSIG||29.8||view||view||view|
|VARIAIR SV 700/1||694||5.9 PSIG||29.5||view||view||view|
APPLICATION AND MARKET USES
Regenerative blowers generate suction or pressure for a wide variety of industrial applications and markets. Becker’s VARIAIR SV Series pumps are a custom-designed solution that fits for your individual operating conditions and special applications.
Gas RecirculationGas-tight blowers from Becker are the preferred solution for recirculation in 3-D printers, CO2 laser systems, and glove box applications.
Additive ManufacturingGastight blowers and components from Becker for metal 3D printing in premium quality.
Information & Resources
Our Industrial Vacuum Pump Technical Guide
Becker has designed a comprehensive handbook for the use of our distributors and customers as an aid in the designing of applications involving vacuum and low pressure compressed air. Just some of what you’ll find in the complete handbook includes: Similarity of units CFM vs. SCFM vs. ACFM Motor cycling...
WE ARE PLEASED TO ASSIST YOU IN SERVICING YOUR BECKER PRODUCTS.
Main Contact Form
"*" indicates required fields
When can I expect to hear back?
Our goal is to respond to all care and employment inquiries within 24 hours of receipt. Our Becker Pumps Corporate offices are generally open Monday – Friday from 8am to 5pm EST time.