The Becker QE300C – H is an Advantage C – Hook and Claw Medical Vacuum System. This quadruplex expandable medical vacuum system is designed for hospital, laboratory, and surgery center use. It features four Becker brand vacuum pumps with integrated filtration and safety relief valves. Pumps, air receiver and control panel are mounted to modular skids to allow for future expansion of up to six pumps. All medical systems are NFPA 99 compliant and include all necessary redundancies.
Becker’s QE300C – H Advantage C quadruplex system includes:
- 4 Becker claw vacuum pumps
- AMSE coded vacuum receiver with drain and bypass manifold
- Single point service for electrical and vacuum connections
- Integrated electrical panel with expandable system controls
- Optional external filtration canisters (one per pump)
- 197.5 SCFM at 19in.Hg