The Becker QS250D – H is an Advantage D – Oil-Less Rotary Vane Vacuum System. The space saver expandable vacuum system is designed for hospital, laboratory, and surgery center use. It features two Becker brand vacuum pumps with integrated filtration and safety relief valves. Space Saver systems offer a compact footprint for applications where installation space is restricted. All medical systems are NFPA 99 compliant and include all necessary redundancies.
Becker’s QS250D – H Advantage D space saver systems include:
- 2 Becker dry rotary vane vacuum pumps
- AMSE coded vacuum receiver with drain and bypass manifold
- Single point service for electrical and vacuum connections
- Integrated electrical panel with expandable system controls
- Optional external filtration canisters (one per pump)
- 50.9 SCFM at 19in.Hg