The Becker DT25D – H is an Advantage D – Oil-Less Rotary Vane Vacuum System. This duplex tank-mount medical vacuum system is designed for hospital, laboratory, and surgery center use. It features two Becker brand dry rotary vane vacuum pumps with integrated filtration and safety relief valves. Pumps and control panel are mounted to the air receiver for convenient installation. All medical systems are NFPA 99 compliant and include all necessary redundancies.
Becker’s DT25D – H Advantage D duplex systems include:
- 2 Becker dry rotary vane vacuum pumps
- AMSE coded vacuum receiver with drain and bypass manifold
- Single point service for electrical and vacuum connections
- Integrated electrical panel with duplex pump controls(one per pump)
- Optional external filtration canister
- 4.2 SCFM at 19in.Hg