The Becker QE166L – H is an Advantage L – Oil-Lubricated Rotary Vane Vacuum System. This quadruplex expandable medical vacuum system is designed for hospital, laboratory, and surgery center use. It features four Becker brand oil-flooded rotary vane vacuum pumps with integrated filtration and safety relief valves. Pumps, air receiver and control panel are mounted to modular skids to allow for future expansion of up to six pumps. All medical systems are NFPA 99 compliant and include all necessary redundancies.
Becker’s QE166L – H Advantage L quadruplex systems include:
- 4 Becker oil-lubricated rotary vane vacuum pumps
- AMSE coded vacuum receiver with drain and bypass manifold
- Single point service for electrical and vacuum connections
- Integrated electrical panel with expandable system controls
- Optional external filtration canister
- 110.8 SCFM at 19in.Hg