The Becker SE101L – H is an Advantage L – Oil-Lubricated Rotary Vane Vacuum System. This sextuplex expandable vacuum system is designed for hospital, laboratory, and surgery center use. It features six Becker brand oil-flooded rotary vane vacuum pumps with integrated filtration and safety relief valves. Pumps, air receiver and control panel are mounted to modular skids. All medical systems are NFPA 99 compliant and include all necessary redundancies.
Becker’s SE101L – H Advantage L sextuplex systems include:
- 6 Becker oil-lubricated rotary vane vacuum pumps
- AMSE coded vacuum receiver with drain and bypass manifold
- Single point service for electrical and vacuum connections
- Integrated electrical panel with expandable system controls
- Optional external filtration canister
- 109.9 SCFM at 19in.Hg