The Becker SP166L – H is an Advantage L – Oil-Lubricated Rotary Vane Vacuum System. The space saver expandable vacuum system is designed for hospital, laboratory, and surgery center use. It features two Becker brand oil-flooded vacuum pumps with integrated filtration and safety relief valves. Space Saver systems offer a compact footprint for applications where installation space is restricted. All medical systems are NFPA 99 compliant and include all necessary redundancies.
Becker’s SP166L- H Advantage L space saver systems include:
- 2 Becker oil-lubricated rotary vane vacuum pumps
- AMSE coded vacuum receiver with drain and bypass manifold
- Single point service for electrical and vacuum connections
- Integrated electrical panel with expandable system controls
- Optional external filtration canisters (one per pump)
- 36.9 SCFM at 19in.Hg