Advantage L - Duplex Industrial Vacuum System
Lubricated Rotary Vane Vacuum System
The Becker Advantage L – Duplex Industrial System is a lubricated tank-mount pneumatic vacuum system designed for industrial use. It features two Becker brand oil-lubricated rotary vane vacuum pumps with integrated filtration and safety relief valves. Pumps and control panel are mounted to the air receiver for convenient installation. All pumps used on our systems are Becker manufactured and individually tested at factory before shipping.
- NEMA type 3R, 4 & 12 enclosure with UL/CSA listing; mounted and prewired for duplex controls.
- Lead/lag sequencing to maintain the desired vacuum range, provide automatic alternation of vacuum pumps, and maintain equal run time between available pumps
- Preinstalled vacuum transducer
- 7” touchscreen LCD HMI unit
- Convenient service points and low maintenance
- Communicates with existing BMS systems
- Live monitoring of each pump from mobile phone or pc
- SMS and email notifications
- System run & alarm lamps and sound horn for notification of system alarms
Product Information / Specifications
|Model||Open Flow SCFM||Maximum Vacuum||Horsepower||Data
|DT20L - I||24.7||29.5||0.89||view||view|
|DT40L - I||56.5||29.5||2.4||view||view|
|DT71L - I||91.1||29.5||2.4||view||view|
|DT101L - I||135.9||29.5||3.5||view||view|
|DT166L - I||215.4||29.5||6||view||view|
|DT201L - I||255.4||29.5||8.9||view||view|
|DT301L - I||362.6||29.5||12||view||view|
APPLICATION AND MARKET USES
Becker has been building industrial vacuum systems in the US for over 3 decades. Click on your market or application below to learn how Becker’s vacuum systems can help your business or application.
Information & Resources
Becker has designed a comprehensive handbook for the use of our distributors and customers as an aid in the designing of applications involving vacuum and low pressure compressed air. Just some of what you’ll find in the complete handbook includes: Similarity of units CFM vs. SCFM vs. ACFM Motor cycling...
WE ARE PLEASED TO ASSIST YOU IN SERVICING YOUR BECKER PRODUCTS.
Main Contact Form
"*" indicates required fields
When can I expect to hear back?
Our goal is to respond to all care and employment inquiries within 24 hours of receipt. Our Becker Pumps Corporate offices are generally open Monday – Friday from 8am to 5pm EST time.