The Becker DT100C – H is an Advantage C – Hook and Claw Medical Vacuum System. This duplex tank-mount medical vacuum system is designed for hospital, laboratory, and surgery center use. It features two Becker brand vacuum pumps with integrated filtration and safety relief valves. Pumps and control panel are mounted to air receiver for convenient installation. All medical systems are NFPA 99 compliant and include all necessary redundancies.
Becker’s DT100C – H Advantage C duplex system includes:
- 2 Becker claw vacuum pumps
- AMSE coded vacuum receiver with drain and bypass manifold
- Single point service for electrical and vacuum connections
- Integrated electrical panel with duplex pump controls
- Optional external filtration canisters (one per pump)
- 19.7 SCFM at 19in.Hg