The software makes it possible to exchange data between a computer running a Windows operating system and frequency converters approved by Becker. The communication between the computer and a frequency converter must be performed using a suitable interface converter. Feel free to send your inquiry using the inquiry form at the bottom of this page.
Once you have started the KombiTool and a data link to the connected frequency converter has been established, the user can perform the following functions.
- Entire parameter sets can be exported from a connected frequency converter and saved as a file.
- Entire parameter sets can be imported from a saved file (e.g. from a hard drive or USB stick) and then transferred to a connected frequency converter for storage.
- The time between USS telegrams is shown.
- The USS address is displayed.
- The baud rate is displayed.
- With the help of the diagnosis function, various parameters (e.g. setpoints and actual values) can be read out simultaneously from a connected frequency converter.
- Selected parameters are displayed as number values and optionally as a graphic.
- Diagnosis graphics are displayed in windows.
- The current graphical window can be saved as a bitmap (*.bmp) file.
- The queried values can be recorded using a recorder function.