Becker is the World Leader for Superior Performing Vacuum Pumps,
Compressors & Regenerative Blowers
Since 1885, Becker has been manufacturing and developing technologies that position Becker as the number one choice for rotary vane vacuum pump, pressure pump, compressor, regenerative blowers (aka regen blower) and central system technology. The Becker rotary vane vacuum pump leads the industry with unparalleled technology that provides reliable, superior performance cycle after cycle.
OUR TOP PRODUCTS
Our focus is the continuous improvement of rotary vane vacuum pump and regenerative blower technologies to move air. We supply total solutions for all vacuum and low-pressure applications including turnkey solutions where we convert your operation to a cleaner, quieter, more environmentally friendly workplace, by installing a centralized air system. We offer the industry’s best warranties, stocked replacement parts and a team of factory trained vacuum pump repair specialists.
Industries we serve include:
- Aerospace – aircraft wing lamination
- Aggregates – conveying
- Automotive and tire – material handling of components, vacuum forming and vacuum lifting
- Food processing – vacuum packing, air drying sterilized food jars, packaging or de-gassing, grape presses for wine production
- Electronics – printed circuit board production
- Environmental – extracting toxins from waste ground, conveying recycled materials
- Healthcare – pumps for operating theatres and extracting waste anesthetic gases, air cushions for trauma patients, orthopedic Inspection & air testing – air sampling for clean rooms
- Manufacturing – precision holding of components for machining, air knives for any type of blast air dust or moisture removal
- Laboratories – fume cupboards, filtration or centralized air
- Newspapers and magazine production – conveying, collating etc.
- Printing – feed and delivery pumps & paper converting – from envelope manufacturing to magazine collating.
- Waste and Water Treatment – from aeration of waste particles to vacuum priming of delivery pipes
- Vacuum forming – from small plastic items to complicated plastic/resin components to complete boat hulls and vacuum lifting such as picking up and transporting large glass sheet