Becker Pumps offers the right technology for your specific application …
IS AN OIL-LUBRICATED VACUUM PUMP THE BEST DECISION?
Becker Pumps Features:
- Rated for 100% use factor
- Can be operated outdoors
- Available in single or three phase
What Needs to be Considered
#1 – Vacuum Level
“The higher the vacuum level is, the greater the yield of sap.”
#2 – Flow
OUR Recommendation: Oil-Lubricated Rotary Vane
Why? Vacuum Level, Pump Protection, and Better Flow Rates
Research has shown that adding vacuum to a maple tubing system can increase sap production 50% to over 200% over a maple season. The higher the vacuum pressure at the tree the greater the yield response.
Oil-Lubricated Rotary Vane Pumps Achieve 29.90″ Hg
- Includes oversized gas ballast to eliminate water vapor
- From 620 to 43,000 Taps
Oil protects pump from contaminants coming back from the process. Oil-less technologies can be susceptible to failures with any liquid ingestion.
Better Flow Rates
If your system was running at 26” Hg with an oil-lubricated pump and you replaced it with the same size oil-less pump, the vacuum level would drop to 23” Hg.
Is Water and Water Vapor Destroying Your Vacuum Pump?
Becker also offers complete Vacuum Systems to eliminate water and vapor problems
CHECK OUT ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES TOO:
- Clear Filter – Easily see if liquid is present.
- Check Valve Assembly – Prevents reverse rotation.
- Maintenance Indicator – Know when to change oil separators.
- Vacuum Gauge – Monitors vacuum level.