Becker SV Series single-stage regenerative blowers generate suction or pressure for a wide variety of industrial applications. These compact vacuum pumps offer high performance in a quiet, contact-free environment. 100% free of oil and contact during operation, these pumps are low-maintenance and highly efficient.
The SV Series regenerative blowers come standard with:
- Integrated Inlet & Discharge Silencers
- Internal Inlet Filter (Some Models)
- Internal Vacuum Relief Valve (Some Models)
- Non-contact compression
- Compact design
- Inlet & discharge silencers
- Sealed bearings eliminate greasing
- Rubber foot or pedestal mount for versatile installation
- Significantly longer maintenance intervals due to a double filter surface
- Low operating and exhaust temperatures
- Quiet Operation
- Highly efficient IE3 motors in 11 different power ratings
- Exclusive clear filter/valve cover allows for fast visual maintenance inspection
Product Information / Specifications
|Model||Open Flow SCFM||Maximum Pressure||Horsepower||Data
|SV 200/1||135||3.2 PSIG||2.4||view||view||view|
|SV 130/1||94||4.4 PSIG||2.4||view||view||view|
|SV 201/1||135||4.7 PSIG||3.6||view||view||view|
|SV 300/1||229||4.9 PSIG||6.4||view||view||view|
|SV 400/1||276||5.9 PSIG||8.9||view||view||view|
|SV 500/1||359||5.9 PSIG||12.1||view||view||view|
|SV 700/1||529||5.8 PSIG||17.7||view||view||view|
|SV 1100/1||735||5.1 PSIG||24.1||view||view||view|
APPLICATION AND MARKET USES
Regenerative blowers generate suction or pressure for a wide variety of industrial applications and markets. Becker’s SV Series pumps are a custom-designed solution that fits for your individual operating conditions and special applications.
Information & Resources
Becker has designed a comprehensive handbook for the use of our distributors and customers as an aid in the designing of applications involving vacuum and low pressure compressed air. Just some of what you’ll find in the complete handbook includes: Similarity of units CFM vs. SCFM vs. ACFM Motor cycling...
Main Contact Form
"*" indicates required fields
When can I expect to hear back?
Our goal is to respond to all care and employment inquiries within 24 hours of receipt. Our Becker Pumps Corporate offices are generally open Monday – Friday from 8am to 5pm EST time.