Advantage C - Space Saver Industrial Vacuum System
Hook and Claw Vacuum System
The Becker Advantage C – Space Saver Industrial Vacuum System is a compact hook and claw pneumatic vacuum system designed for industrial use. It features two Becker brand vacuum pumps with integrated filtration and safety relief valves. Pump and control panel are mounted to the air receiver for convenient installation. All pumps used on our systems are Becker manufactured and individually tested at factory before shipping. Becker hook and claw vacuum pumps feature an oil-less/touch-less working chamber.
- NEMA type 3R, 4 & 12 enclosure with UL/CSA listing; mounted and prewired for simplex controls.
- Automatic start/stop of vacuum pump based on vacuum demand.
- One Hand-Off-Auto switch
- Preinstalled vacuum transducer
- Integrated electrical panel with 7″ touchscreen LCD HMI unit
- Convenient service points and low maintenance
- Communicates with existing BMS systems
- Live monitoring of each pump from mobile phone or pc
- SMS and email notification
Product Information / Specifications
APPLICATION AND MARKET USES
Becker has been building industrial vacuum systems in the US for over 3 decades. Click on your market or application below to learn how Becker’s vacuum systems can help your business or application.
Information & Resources
Becker has designed a comprehensive handbook for the use of our distributors and customers as an aid in the designing of applications involving vacuum and low pressure compressed air. Just some of what you’ll find in the complete handbook includes: Similarity of units CFM vs. SCFM vs. ACFM Motor cycling...
WE ARE PLEASED TO ASSIST YOU IN SERVICING YOUR BECKER PRODUCTS.
Main Contact Form
"*" indicates required fields
When can I expect to hear back?
Our goal is to respond to all care and employment inquiries within 24 hours of receipt. Our Becker Pumps Corporate offices are generally open Monday – Friday from 8am to 5pm EST time.