Advantage C - Sextuplex Medical Vacuum System
The Becker Advantage C – Sextuplex Medical System is a dry sextuplex expandable pneumatic vacuum system designed for hospital, laboratory, and surgery center use. It features six Becker hook and claw vacuum pumps with integrated filtration and safety relief valves. Pumps, air receiver and control panel are mounted to modular skids. All medical systems are NFPA 99 compliant and include all necessary redundancies. All pumps used on our systems are Becker manufactured and individually tested at factory before shipping.
- NFPA 99 Compliant and include all necessary redundancies
- ASME coded vacuum receiver with drain and bypass manifold
- Single point service for electrical and vacuum connections
- Integrated electrical panel with 7″ touchscreen LCD HMI unit
- Convenient service points and low maintenance
- Communicates with existing BMS systems
- Live monitoring of each pump from mobile phone or pc
- SMS and email notifications
Product Information / Specifications
APPLICATION AND MARKET USES
Becker has been building medical, surgical and laboratory vacuum systems in the US for over 3 decades. Click on your market or application below to learn how Becker’s vacuum systems can help your business or application.
Information & Resources
Becker has designed a comprehensive handbook for the use of our distributors and customers as an aid in the designing of applications involving vacuum and low pressure compressed air. Just some of what you’ll find in the complete handbook includes: Similarity of units CFM vs. SCFM vs. ACFM Motor cycling...
WE ARE PLEASED TO ASSIST YOU IN SERVICING YOUR BECKER PRODUCTS.
Main Contact Form
"*" indicates required fields
When can I expect to hear back?
Our goal is to respond to all care and employment inquiries within 24 hours of receipt. Our Becker Pumps Corporate offices are generally open Monday – Friday from 8am to 5pm EST time.